What Is Proctor Testing?
Having exams administered by an approved person that is not employed or associated with Sure Win Inc. For example, a proctor in a real estate office would register online and receive the necessary information to conduct the exams online at the office.
Who Can Be A Proctor?
Any disinterested 3rd party, not related to the licensee by blood or marriage, is over 21, speaks English, and is willing to abide by and follow the rules and process set forth by Sure Win Inc. and the State of Illinois. Acceptable proctors would include a staff member of any education provider or professional organization, attorney or other professional, office manager or office coordinator. Also, most libraries provide proctors and proctoring services.
Process For Proctoring
The proctor will fill out an online registration form for each licensee they will be proctoring for. Even if the proctor has registered in the past, they will need to register for each student, each year. Once Sure Win Inc. receives the registration we will review, verify, and then set up the exams (approval and set up can take up to 1 business day although it is usually much faster). The proctor will then receive by email a unique user name and password for each licensee registered along with instructions on how to proceed. The user name and password are good until the licensee has completed all of their exams or the period of time to take them has ended.
Rules For Proctoring
- The proctor can administer exams for more than one licensee but must fill out a registration form for each licensee.
- The proctor will not be compensated by Sure Win Inc. for proctoring.
- The proctor will administer the exam(s) at a place that is conducive to taking an exam (e.g. quiet environment, good computer and internet connection, adequate lighting, etc.).
- The exams may be taken all at one time or individually at different times as per agreement between the proctor and licensee.
- The proctor shall be present for the exam(s) and eliminate as many interruptions and distractions as possible.
- These ARE NOT open book tests. The proctor shall prohibit any cheating or misconduct before, during, or after the exam including, but not limited to, the use of books, notes, phone calls, discussions with others, leaving the testing area, sending or receiving information electronically, and copying or making notes of the exams. Any willingness to allow cheating or misconduct constitutes shared guilt by the proctor and is a violation of Illinois Real Estate License Law.
- These are timed exams. The computer will stop an exam if not completed when the time has expired. 15 minutes is allowed for each 3 hour CE course which is a 25 question T/F exam. Each pre and post licensing course exam is 25 multiple choice questions for 15 hours of course work and 35 minutes is allowed per 25 questions (e.g. the 30 hour managing broker topics course is a 50 question exam and you are allowed 70 minutes).
- The proctor does not grade and is not expected to understand any content of the exams. Each exam is graded immediately upon completion with the result displayed. A CE course passing score is 70% or better. A pre or post licensing course passing score is 75% or better.
- Each time a licensee passes a CE exam a certificate of completion is automatically emailed. For the Pre & Post-License course exams a confirmation email is sent, an official transcript is mailed, and completion is reported electronically to AMP.
- Licensees are allowed one free retake within 30 days for each failed exam. The computer will automatically reset the exam so it can be taken over again now or later. If a CE exam is failed twice the licensee must contact Sure Win Inc. and repurchase the course to continue. If a pre or post license exam is failed twice the licensee must contact Sure Win Inc. and pay $50 for two more tries. If a pre or post license exam is failed four times the licensee must repurchase and retake the course to continue.
You fully acknowledge having read the rules, requirements, processes, and procedures. You also certify that you are a disinterested 3rd party, not related to the licensee by blood or marriage, over 21, speak English, and will abide by and follow the rules and processes set forth by Sure Win Inc. and the State of Illinois. Any violation will result in the invalidation of the exams and penalties under law.
SURE WIN CE ONLINE PROCTOR REGISTRATION CLICK HERE
SURE WIN CE ONLINE FINAL EXAM SITE CLICK HERE