Des Plaines = Sure Win Inc., 2200 E. Devon Ave. Suite 246, Des Plaines IL. 60018, (NW corner of Devon and I-294 just west of the Rivers Casino at Devon and River Rd., in between the Rosemont Convention Center and the Allstate Arena/Rosemont Horizon, northeast of O'Hare Airport). Self Study Core/Elective CE testing is Monday through Friday days by appointment. Some evenings and weekends available. Call to register.
Mon/Wed 6/3 - 7/17 & 7/8 - 7/17 Broker Class Locations CLICK HERE
Tues/Thurs 6/4 - 7/18 & 7/9 - 7/18 Broker Class Locations CLICK HERE
For every 3 hour CE course, you must pass a 25 question closed book T/F exam with a score of 70% or better. All course exams are included in the price. You will need to provide a current photo I.D. and real estate license # to take the exams. If you fail an exam we allow for 1 FREE retake within 30 days. If you fail an exam a second time you will be required to re-purchase the course.
Classroom CE students have these options for taking exams:
- Immediately following each class there will be the exam to complete your CE. You must take the exam at that time unless prior arrangements have been made.
Combination class and self study CE students have these options for taking exams:
- Students who order a combination of classroom and self study can take their self study exam(s) at lunchtime or at the end of their classroom day, or complete the self study exam(s) as per the options below.
Self Study CE students have these options for taking exams:
- Testing in your office with a group of 5 or more,
- Set up Proctored exams,
- Take the exams at the SURE WIN INC. office by appointment, or
- Come to one of our class/course locations on the day, date and time listed and take your exams. Call for details and to schedule.
Upon passing your CE exam(s), you will receive a Certificate of Completion and your completion it will be reported to the IDFPR (reporting is not immediate, schools have until the 15th of the following month to report). CE certificates are for your records only. DO NOT send them in with your renewal. You can go online or send in your renewal before you receive your certificates or it is reported as long as you have completed all the required CE.
- You need at least one Core A and one Core B course for each renewal.
- CE credits do not roll over, so if you do more than required for any renewal period they will not be able to be used for future renewals.
- You can not take the same license numbered CE course twice in a renewal period and get double credit. You can take the same course in subsequent renewals for credit.
- You can take more Core courses than required (as long as they are not the same license numbered course). They will count towards your total CE hours needed and reduce the number of electives hours needed.
- You can not take more Elective course hours than required and receive credit.
- Your CE credits recorded with the State do not automatically transfer to your new license number when you upgrade. Only when you take CE under your new license number will the credit be posted to that number. You need to search your new and old license numbers. CE credits reported for both license numbers will be counted for the total needed.