3 HOUR ONLINE CE COURSES $25
|Click to enlarge image(s)|
ONLINE DISTANT EDUCATION COURSES
NO Final Exam.
- As of 01/01/2018 the Real Estate License Act no longer requires final exams for In-Class CE (attended in-person or by webcast) OR Online Distant Education. Final exams are still required for self-study CE.
- Upon ordering you will receive an order confirmation/receipt email. Within two business days you will receive an additional email with log in instructions to access the course materials.
- ONLINE DISTANT EDUCATION COURSES:
- There are NO FINAL EXAMS required for Online Distant Education (Online coursework).
- Log in using the Sure Win generated credentials, do the Online Coursework by reading through the course materials answering questions along the way completing the lessons.
- The course is divided into lessons that are 10 to 20 minutes each.
- You can do the lessons all at one time or complete them at different times.
- Finish all the lessons for the course and you are done. You will then receive a certificate of completion.
- NOTE: If you are a past Sure Win student and have gone through our online coursework before this is in the same format as we previously provided for study guides so you know and are familiar with the way it works.
- If you ordered from 9/1/17 to 2/22/18 and completed any of the previous online coursework you may not qualify for the Online Distant Education No Exam option. Contact Sure Win to verify.
- Your completions are reported directly to the IDFPR by Sure Win.
- For the Sure Win school policies go to our "POLICIES" page.
- All materials are included. No hidden fees.
- Printed books can be mailed for an additional $10. Email Sure Win before ordering to arrange payment.
CORE B: LEGAL ISSUES - DISCLOSURES: Mandatory topics of license, advertising, and property disclosures plus the practical application and usage of the current agency disclosures. Illinois approved 3 hour mandatory #564.002331.
NAR ETHICS: Review of the articles that make up the NAR Code of Ethics while relating them to the current laws and real world practice. The course meets the learning objectives and can be used for the NAR quadrennial ethics requirement. Illinois approved 3 hour elective #564.001700.
REAL ESTATE APPRAISAL AND FINANCE: Basic course covering finance with the current Conventional, FHA and VA financing options, along with default, foreclosures, credit and tax implication information. Also includes an understanding of the process, steps, and information that an appraiser uses to prepare an appraisal. Illinois approved 3 hour elective #564.002338