45 HOUR MANAGING BROKER LICENSE COURSE
|Click to enlarge image(s)|
The upper real estate license in Illinois is a Managing Broker license. This is the license needed to sponsor yourself and others, plus to manage and operate real estate offices. To get a Managing Broker license you are first required to be an active Broker licensee for 2 out of the last 3 years then complete a 45 hour Managing Broker license course and pass the state exam.
- The state mandated 45 hour course consists of 2 sections. The first section is a 30 hour Topics course that can be completed by self study. The second section is a 15 hour Interactive class that requires attendance in person or by live webcast.
- The Sure Win self study Topics section gives you the opportunity to work at your own pace with a printed book. Complete your chapter assignments by passing chapter quizzes online at the Sure Win exam site. The Topics course can be done before or concurrently with the Interactive class.
- ATTEND YOUR INTERACTIVE CLASS IN-PERSON or ONLINE FROM YOUR LOCATION. The Sure Win Interactive (IA) classes are held live at our Rosemont/Des Plaines office and webcast to multiple locations and students. NOTE: For webcast classes you must connect up with an electronic device that you can submit comments and answers to questions. You CANNOT connect up by phone only.
- FREE EXAM PREPARATION SOFTWARE INCLUDED! Every student who passes the entire 45 hour Managing Broker license course through Sure Win receives FREE (regularly $49) a license key for the full EXAM SMART exam preparation program. This proven comprehensive exam preparation program helps you practice what you have learned to fully prepare you for the State exam..
- Upon ordering you will receive an order confirmation/receipt email plus, within two business days 2 additional informational emails. The printed book will be mailed or delivered if ordered.
- To complete the education you must pass a closed book multiple choice exam with a score of 75% or better for each section. Pass both exams and your education is complete so you can schedule your State exam.
- Courses must be completed within 9 months from registration.
- For Sure Win school policies go to our "POLICIES" page.
- For questions or help send an email or call 888-844-7515.