|Click to enlarge image(s)|
THERE ARE NO FINAL EXAMS for
THE SURE WIN IN-PERSON or
LIVE WEBCAST CLASSES
CORE A: FAIR HOUSING, AGENCY, LICENSE LAW & ESCROW: State required outline of Federal, State, and Local laws affecting Fair Housing plus a review of specific issues from the Real Estate License Act. Illinois approved 3 hour mandatory #564.002321.
CORE B: LEGAL ISSUES - DISCLOSURES: Mandatory topics of license, advertising, and property disclosures plus the practical application and usage of the current agency disclosures. Illinois approved 3 hour mandatory #564.002331.
NAR ETHICS: Review of the articles that make up the NAR Code of Ethics while relating them to the current laws and real world practice. The course meets the learning objectives and can be used for the NAR quadrennial ethics requirement. Illinois approved 3 hour elective #564.001700.
REAL ESTATE APPRAISAL AND FINANCE (RE A/F): Basic course covering finance with the current Conventional, FHA and VA financing options, along with default, foreclosures, credit and tax implication information. Also includes an understanding of the process, steps, and information that an appraiser uses to prepare an appraisal. Illinois approved 3 hour elective #564.002338
- All materials are included. No hidden fees.
- Upon ordering everyone will receive an order confirmation/receipt email plus, within two business days an additional informational email with the directions on how to complete the coursework.
- If you are attending an in-person class all materials will be provided at the class.
- Webcast Classes - 2 business days before the class you will receive an email with instructions to attend the class. If you do not get this email by the day before the class contact us by email. NOTE: You will receive a separate email for each day of classes that you attend. NOTE: Outlook Users - if either email ends up in your actual email spam/junk folder it will not download to Outlook. If you do not receive it in Outlook, log into your email account and check your spam/junk folder.
- Webcast Classes - You must connect up on an electronic device through a browser (Google Chrome is the best choice) that you can submit comments and answers to questions. You CANNOT connect up by phone/audio only. You are required to participate for the entire class. You will not get credit for attending the class if you lack participation for any extended periods of time or the entire class.
- Upon completing the class we email you certificates of completion. You DO NOT send them in with your renewal. They ARE NOT required to renew. They are for your records only.
- Your completions are reported directly to the IDFPR by Sure Win.
- For the Sure Win school policies go to our "POLICIES" page.
THE SURE WIN IN-PERSON or
LIVE WEBCAST CLASSES.