30 HOUR BROKER POST-LICENSE COURSE
|Click to enlarge image(s)|
For the first renewal after obtaining a Broker license you are required to take a 30 hour Broker Post-License course. The state mandated course consists of 2 sections. The first section is a 15 hour Topics course that can be completed by self study. The second section is a 15 hour Interactive class that requires attendance in person or by live webcast.
- All materials and exams are included. No hidden fees.
- Upon ordering you will receive an order confirmation/receipt email plus, within two business days 2 additional informational emails.
- Attendance for the entire class is MANDATORY. You are required to make-up ANY/ALL missed class time. The state mandates that if you miss more than 10% you fail and must complete the entire class over again.
- Webcast Classes - 2 business days before the class you will receive an email from Any Meeting (the webinar service we use) with instructions and a link to register to attend the class. If you do not get this email by the day before the class contact us by email. Once registered you will receive an additional invitation email to join the class. NOTE: DAY CLASSES will receive a separate email for each class you attend. NOTE: Outlook Users - if either email ends up in your actual email spam/junk folder it will not download to Outlook. If you do not receive it in Outlook, log into your email account and check your spam/junk folder.
- Webcast Classes - You must connect up with an electronic device that you can connect through a Google Chrome or Mozilla FireFox browser and submit comments and answers to questions. You CANNOT connect up by phone only. You are required to participate for the entire class. You will not get credit for attending the class if you lack participation for any extended periods of time or the entire class.
- To complete the education you must pass a closed book multiple choice exam with a score of 75% or better for each section. Pass both exams and your education is complete. THERE IS NO STATE EXAM or additional exams required.
- We will send you a transcript upon completion. DO NOT send it in with your renewal. It IS NOT required to renew. It is for your records in case of an audit.
- Your completions are reported to the IDFPR through PSI/AMP. We need your PSI/AMP assigned student ID number (same number as was used for reporting of your licensing course). Find you original email or contact PSI/AMP at 800-345-6559 or re-register and get a new number, then EMAIL it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For the Sure Win school policies go to our "POLICIES" page.