MANAGING BROKER CONTINUING EDUCATION
|Click to enlarge image(s)|
The requirements for the 4/30/19 Managing Broker license renewal are:
- If your Managing Broker License number is lower than 471.019189 you need 24 hours of Continuing Education = 12 hours of Broker Management Continuing Education (BMCE) plus 12 hours of Core & Elective Continuing Education.
- If your Managing Broker License number is higher than 471.019188 you need 12 hours of Core & Elective Continuing Education. Click to order the 12 Hour Core/Elective CE Package.
SHORTEST CLASSES 9 AM to 3 PM.
MIX & MATCH DAY CLASSES TO ACCOMMODATE YOUR SCHEDULE.
NEW - NO FINAL EXAM FOR 12 Hr. BMCE CLASS
- This is the last season you will be able to do all your core and elective CE by self-study. As of 6/30/19 the Core course must be completed by attending a class or online distant education so in the future you will not be able to do all 12 hours entirely by self-study.
- Sure Win, like most schools does not hold classes for core and elective CE in the Managing Broker renewal season so if you want to do your core and elective CE in class consider doing them in the Broker renewal season when many of these classes are held.
- ONLINE DISTANT EDUCATION (this is the new way of doing the courses):
- There are NO FINAL EXAMS required for Online Distant Education (Online coursework).
- Log in to the online program anytime using the Sure Win generated username and password, read through the course materials answering questions along the way completing the lessons.
- Each course is divided into lessons that are 10 to 20 minutes. You can do one or as many lessons as you want at any one time.
- Finish all the lessons for the course and you are done. You will receive a certificate of completion.
- SELF-STUDY EDUCATION FROM A BOOK (this is the way you have done home study it in the past):
- Log in using the Sure Win generated username and password to access the self study materials whenever, wherever, to study on your own using the Sure Win study guides (PDF ebooks to download, print and/or view, Sample Exams to download, print, view and/or practice online in 2 different formats, and Narrated Video's of the Core and Elective courses to watch).
- To complete the self-study education you must pass a proctored closed book T/F exam with a score of 70% or better for each course. Pass all the exams and your education is complete. For exam choices go to the TAKE EXAMS page. You are allowed 1 free retake for a failed exam. Fail twice and you must repurchase that course to continue.
- Upon passing the exam(s) we email you certificates of completion.
- If you sign up for one and decide you want the other (e.g. change from Online Distant Education to Self Study or vice versa) Sure Win will allow you to switch one time for free. After that to switch back again requires a $25 fee.
- 12 hour Core/Elective consists of Core A (3 hr. Mandatory), Core B (3 hr. Mandatory), Appraisal & Finance (3 hr. Elective), and NAR Ethics (3 hr. Elective)
ORDER TODAY. YOU HAVE UNTIL 4/30 TO FINISH.