90 HOUR BROKER LICENSE COURSE - SELF STUDY
|Click to enlarge image(s)|
The initial license for real estate sales in Illinois is a Broker license. To qualify you must be 21 or older, have a high school diploma or GED equivalent, have a social security number, be of good moral character, complete 90 hours of Broker License courses and pass the State Exam. The state mandated 90 hour coursework consists of 2 sections. The first section is a 75 hour Topics course that can be completed by self study, online, or in class. The second section is a 15 hour Interactive class that requires attendance in person or by live webcast.
- The Sure Win 90 hour Broker License Self Study package is for students who learn best working with a printed book.
- The Sure Win 75 hour self study Topics section gives you the opportunity to work at your own pace with a printed book that is priority mailed to you upon ordering. Complete your chapter assignments by passing quizzes online at the Sure Win exam site.
- After completing the self study Topics section you can schedule your 15 hour Interactive class. ATTEND YOUR INTERACTIVE CLASS IN-PERSON or ONLINE FROM YOUR LOCATION. The Sure Win Interactive (IA) classes are held live at our Rosemont/Des Plaines office and webcast to multiple locations and students. NOTE: For webcast classes you must connect up with an electronic device that you can submit comments and answers to questions. You CANNOT connect up by phone only. NOTE: For the 15 hour Interactive class we also provide one on one instruction for an additional fee.
- FREE EXAM PREPARATION SOFTWARE INCLUDED! Every student who passes the entire 90 hour Broker license course program through Sure Win receives FREE (regularly $79) a license key for the full "COMPUCRAM" exam preparation program. This proven comprehensive exam preparation program helps you practice what you have learned to fully prepare you for the State exam.
- Upon ordering you will receive an order confirmation/receipt email, PLUS within two business days, 2 additional informational emails, PLUS the printed book will be priority mailed to you. All materials, course exams, and printed book are included. No hidden fees. No additional costs, materials, or coursework needed.
- To complete the education you must pass a closed book multiple choice exam with a score of 75% or better for each section. Pass both exams and your education is complete so you can schedule your State exam.
- Courses must be completed within 9 months from registration.
- For Sure Win school policies go to our "POLICIES" page.
- For questions or help send an email or call 888-844-7515.