90 HOUR BROKER LICENSE - CLASSES
Click to enlarge image(s)
The initial license for real estate sales in Illinois is a Broker license. To qualify you must be 21 or older, have a high school diploma or GED equivalent, have a social security number, be of good moral character, complete 90 hours of Broker License courses and pass the State Exam. The state mandated 90 hour coursework consists of 2 sections. The first section is a 75 hour Topics course that can be completed by self study, online, or in class. The second section is a 15 hour Interactive class that requires attendance in person or by live webcast.
- The Sure Win 90 hour Broker License Class package includes BOTH sections needed to complete your education, completed 1/2 classroom and 1/2 self study and is for students who learn best by attending class, having the most qualified top notch instructors in the business explain the course materials and the intricate workings of real estate.
- ATTEND CLASSES IN-PERSON or ONLINE AT ONE OF OUR GROUP LOCATIONS or ONLINE FROM YOUR LOCATION. The classes are held live at the Sure Win office (Rosemont location) and webcast to multiple locations and students. We go through all the course materials, page by page, explaining what the concepts are, the in's and out's of real estate, in easy to follow and understand real world examples. NOTE: For individual webcast connections you must connect up with an electronic device that you can connect through a Google Chrome or Mozilla FireFox browser and submit comments and answers to questions. You CANNOT connect up by phone only.
- FREE EXAM PREPARATION SOFTWARE INCLUDED! Every student who passes our 90 hour Broker license course receives FREE (regularly $79) a license key for the full "COMPUCRAM" exam preparation program. This proven comprehensive exam preparation program helps you practice what you have learned to fully prepare you for the State exam.
- Upon ordering you will receive an order confirmation/receipt email plus an additional information email. An email with the initial course materials will be sent prior to the 1st class. Students attending class at the Sure Win office or other group location will receive the text book at the 1st class. Students attending class from their own location will have the text book mailed to them within 1 week of the 1st class. All materials, course exams, and a printed book are included. No additional costs, materials, or coursework is needed.
- To complete the education you must pass a closed book multiple choice exam with a score of 75% or better for each section. Pass both exams and your education is complete so you can schedule your State exam.
- Courses must be completed within 9 months from the first class.
- For Sure Win school policies go to our "POLICIES" page.
- For questions or help send an email or call 888-844-7515.